How much can Brock Lesnar bench press?
Brock Lesnar has a personal bench press maximum of 655 pounds (297 kilograms). A reference for this bench press is Mark Henry, referred to as the strongest man in the world by WWE, has a bench press of 585 pounds while another former WWE Superstar the Great Khali at 7ft 1in, holds a maximum bench press of 600 pounds.
In this article, we look closer at how much Brock Lesnar can bench press
Brock Lesnar’s Bench Press for NFL Combine and more
These are Brock Lesnar’s bench press results from the NFL combine along with the other results from his performance:
Brock Lesnar (at 6’4”, 296lbs)
40 Yard Dash: 4.65 seconds
Vertical Jump: 35 inches
Broad Jump: 10 foot
Bench Press: 43 reps of 225lbs
These are incredibly good results. Particularly Brock Lesnar’s bench press. Being able to lift 225 pounds on the bench press 43 times consecutively is very impressive.
Brock Lesnar Bench Press on Video
Although there doesn’t seem to be many resources that show Brock Lesnar benching the 655 pounds online, there are videos out there that show him bench pressing in other situations that show the sheer magnitude of the man’s power.
Below, we have a video of Brock Lesnar going full force and pumping out serious weight for reps on the bench press:
This is approximately 315 pounds (142.5 kilograms) that Brock Lesnar is bench pressing for reps here.
You can see, with the amount of power he’s generating here that it’s very believable that the man could bench press 655 pounds. He’s throwing 315 pounds around like it is a warm up exercise.
Can Brock Lesnar really bench press 655 pounds?
There are numerous online sources which claim Brock Lesnar can bench press 655 pounds, however we have yet to see it done in our research on Brock.
That said, there’s plenty of other information out there which shows him to bench impressive amounts of weight for reps which leads us to believe that he may be able to do a lift as big as 655 pounds as a one rep max.
Especially when there’s video footage of him doing 315 pounds for reps, and there’s also that report of him doing the NFL Combine with 43 reps of 225 pounds.
He’s an incredibly strong man and we find the possibility of him benching 655 pounds promising. Brock Lesnar has an incredibly powerful build and a great body type that compliments bench pressing with his barrel chest and thick arms. It is a joy to watch him bench press.
- Wilt Chamberlain Bench Press
- How much can Zion Williamson Bench Press?
- How much can Captain America Bench?
- Scot Mendelson | Bench Press, Pec Tear, Height and More
- Decline Bench Press Alternatives
- How much does Luke Voit Bench Press?
- Elbow wraps for Bench Press
- How to Pop Your Pecs
- How much does Stephen Curry Bench Press?
- Calories Burned With Bench Press
- How much can Vince Wilfork Bench press?
- How much can Tiger Woods Bench Press?
- How much does Samaje Perine bench press?
- How much does Ezekiel Elliott Bench Press?
- What is the world record for bench press?
- How to increase bench press by 100lbs?
- How to Bench press a person?
- How much does The Rock bench press?
- How much does a bench press cost?
- How many reps for a bench press?
- How heavy is a bench press bar?
- How much should I bench press for my weight?
- How to get stronger at bench press?
- What is a good bench press weight?
- How often to Bench Press?
- How much can Brock Lesnar Bench Press?
- How much do bench press bars weigh?
- Why does my shoulder hurt when I bench press?
- What muscles do decline bench press work?
- How much can Arnold Schwarzenegger Bench Press?
- What does close grip bench press work?
- How much would a gorilla bench press?
- How many sets of bench press?
- What muscle does bench press work?
- How much does John Cena bench press?
- What distinguishes push-ups from other chest exercises such as the bench press and dumbbell flies?